I could make a pretty long list of the stuff that’s been useful to have during our first month as parents, but I thought I’d stick to just a few items that have truly been essential. See the details below the image!
1. Boon Naked Collapsible Baby Bathtub (Great when your small-apartment sink isn’t suited for baby bathing.)
2. Summer Infant SwaddleMe Adjustable Infant Wrap (Seriously easy to put on and keeps baby straight-jacketed through the night.)
3. Skip Hop Pronto Changing Station (I have the all-black version, but the chevron print’s pretty snazzy.)
4. Johnson’s Nursing Pads (I’ve tried another disposable brand and a washable version. Johnson’s simply makes the best ones!)
5. OXO Tot PerfectPull(TM) Wipes Dispenser with Weighted Plate (One-handed wipes action!)
6. Baby-boys Newborn Gerber 3 Pack Knit Burpcloths (The hubs likes these best because the interlock fabric is quite absorbent.)