I’m heading to Europe this summer for a week and a half, and I couldn’t be more excited. I’m already planning my outfits and dreaming of the food.
First stop: Paris.
1. Madewell silk skirt because I can’t get enough of the modest midi skirt this season.
2. Chinti and Parker “hello” printed shirt. It says “goodbye” on the back of the shirttail. Cheeky and adorable.
3. Topshop floral pinafore jumpsuit. I’m loving the culotte length and casual-cool drape of this one.
4. Biala “Joanie” slide sandal. I’ve been coveting a pair of slide sandals this season. This pair is perfect and looks super comfortable.
5. Herschel Supply Co. “City” backpack. I’ve loved my red Herschel backpack for years, but I think it’s time for an upgrade in a smaller, sleeker shape. The white is super fresh for the Summer. I’m also digging this blue number.
6. Levi’s 501 destroyed cuff shorts. Because daisy dukes aren’t my thing, but I’ll probably need a pair of shorts.
7. Warehouse scarf floral midi dress. I love this dress for the unique print in a flowy shape. And, of course, midi length.